Join us in Cozumel for a week of diving in the Mexican Caribbean!
Scuba Club Cozumel is a dedicated dive resort 15 minutes walk from downtown San Miguel. Everything about the resort caters to divers. You get personal dive lockers and personalized diving! Comfortable accommodations and all meals are included on the trip
April 14-21, 2018.
How much will it cost?
Divers sharing a room: $1,350.00
Divers wanting their own room pay a $325 surcharge.
Cozumel taxes of 19% are INCLUDED.
– All meals. Because this is a dive resort, meals are arranged around YOUR schedule! No worrying about rushing back to eat at the restaurant before they close.
– Five days of two tank diving. On a dedicated UADC boat. We’ll be able to tell them where WE want to dive. We can choose a drift dive, a reef or a shallow sandy search for seahorses! We will have a dedicated DM for the week.
– Unlimited shore diving. SCC is one of the only resorts on the island to offer shore diving. There is a customized entry stair-well making shore diving easy to access. You can dive as often as you want. Bring a camera or GoPro – the area in front of the resort has plenty of photographic opportunities. You can dive during the day or at night. This is a great opportunity to practice your night diving skills.
What’s NOT included?
– Airfare (check current airfares, but now approx. $600 round trip)
– Alcoholic beverages
– Optional afternoon and evening boat dives. These are offered by the resort.
CALL AND BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! We will be limiting numbers on this trip. Cozumel is a very popular dive destination and the trip will fill up quickly.
Date(s) - 04-14-2018 - 04-21-2018